So, a certain someone tagged for questions, here they are.
1. If you could have any story you love turned into a big budget film, what would it be?
Luther Strode movie. Don't know what Luther Strode is, look it up, awesome story and great art.
2. Who would be your celebrity hubby/waifu of your dreams?
None. Most celebrities never really appealed to me. I just can't see myself with someone famous.
3. You can pick one element (literally anything) to be made from or change into, what is it?
Air. I can pass through most things, be nearly invisible, and could possibly suffocate someone stealthily.
4. Your favorite fictional character is suddenly your room-mate! Who is it and how well do you handle this?
Tommy Monaghan from the Hitman comics. Sounds cool, we both like guns and stuff.
5. What's your favorite guilty pleasure (food or indulgent)?
6. Have you ever wished to travel the stars, what planet/area do you wish to see?
Another planet with intelligent life at the civilization level of space flight. Might be cool to be an intergalactic tourist.
7. You can undo one major event in your life, but it drastically alters the present, do you do it?
Yes, because I know what I will change, will prevent so much headache in the future.
8. A stranger offers you a magical pair of pants that are horrendously, god-awfully ugly, but give you 10$ in their pocket daily, do you still wear them?
Yes. Shouldn't be too hard to wear on off days, or wear other pants over it in cold weather.
9. Would you rather have a world of science or a world of magic?
Science. A body made up of nanomachines, like what happened to Prophet in Crysis 3, yes please.
10. What exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
To be a duck of rubber.